- A member of PRIDE Soccer must compete with dignity and grace.
- Show good sportsmanship at all times regardless of the score.
- Abusive language or physical violence toward teammates, opponents, coaches, or referees will not be tolerated.
- Members must allow coaches, teammates, and opponents to function without criticism.
- Support your team, teammates, coaches and the club.
- Display team and club loyalty.
- Have proper equipment for all games and practices.
- Members must set positive examples for teammates and spectators, through your words and actions.
- Pride Players performance and actions should demonstrate the desire to achieve excellence.
- Be prompt to all team functions and events.
- Know and understand the rules of the game.
- Support PRIDE Soccer and all of their members.