1. The duration of the match shall be 2 – 15
minute halves. Time is kept by the coaches who are
both on the playing field and serve as officials.
2. 4 v 4 (no goalie) Note: Additional players may
be added by agreement of both coaches only.
3. The home team (listed first on the schedule) wears
red jerseys. All players should be encouraged to
bring both colors.
4. The playing field is 30 yards by 40 yards and the
goal s are 4 ft. x 6 ft.
5. All two hand throw-ins are acceptable and a retake
6. Goal kicks are taken from the 6 yard mark and
all players should be at least 5 yards away.
7. Corner kicks are as usual.
8. Coaches will be on the playing field and should
try to maintain continuous play. Coaches should have
a watch and a whistle.
9. Substitutions may be taken on any “dead
10. Scores are not recorded and winning is not emphasized.
Playing for the love of the game is encouraged and
the acknowledgement of great effort by both teams
is vital in this group.
Good Luck and have a Great Season!